Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OUR FIRST GRANDCHILD


Our first Grandchild was born on April 11 1978. A little girl named Josephine Rose. My wife Mary and our Daughter Lisa were present for the birth.She was a perfect little girl and she brought joy to our hearts and satisfaction that we had the most precious Grandchild, and we were so proud.
She has grown up and moved away and we don’t get to see her as much as we used to but the memories of her as a baby and little girl are with us always.
I have a lot of memories which, perhaps I can put into words later but suffice it to say, she will always be our little Josie.

5 comments:

Tony and Lisa said...

Oh my, oh my, what cute pictures! Our little Josie was (and still is) sooooo fun! She sure got a lot of attention since she was the only baby then. Now it's time for her to move back to Iowa and have a baby of her own for us to spoil!! (But she HAS to move back to Iowa first.)
Love,
Lisa

Liz said...

Precious photos! I don't think I've ever seen any of those! :) And I agree with Mom....she needs to move back to Iowa...or Minnesota!! :)

Anonymous said...

As I live far away, I guess I don't get much say in her moving back, but we would all love if everyone lived closer to home. ;) I love your pictures! I always adore your clown ones...love you grandpa and we are truely blessed to be your grandchildren. :) Muah!

<3 Meg

J-Funk said...

Thanks for the awesome post dedicated to me! I have definitely been the spoiled rotten first grandchild of the family, and I have loved every minute of it. Those pictures are adorable! Lots of love, Josie

Kathy said...

I remember hearing the news of Josie's birth, and having her named with my Mother's name, nothing could have been better! Seems like only yesterday, wow where DOES the time go??? Nice to talk with you on the phone today :) I love you